Zebra Babies silicone necklaces are food grade silicone. Non Toxic and BPA Free, All Our Necklaces are hand made and designed here in Australia.
Perfect for all mums, great gift for any mum to be. Quality at an amazing price.
We get a range of different stock in at any one time - choose from what's in stock in the Product Options section below.
Silicone Jewellery offers many benefits including, Soft non toxic beads unlike other jewellery. Help with hand eye coordination and help prevent hair pulling and assist while breastfeeding.
Silicone necklaces are the perfect accessory when it comes to wearing jewellery as a parent, stylish, simple and above all safe. All handmade and designed here in Australia in a clean environment for quality assurance. Our necklaces are then stored in zip lock packaging with all care instruction inc with all packaging.
Our Silicone Necklaces are all 100% food grade silicone and does not contain any nasties.
- 100% Non-Toxic, BPA, Lead, Cadmium, Phthalates, PVC and Mercury Free.
- Our Silicone necklaces are all designed with a snap open/close clasp.
- Soft, washable and durable beads unlike other jewellery.
- Offers hand eye coordination and help prevent hair pulling.
- When worn may offer a distraction while nursing.
- Amazing sensory benefits for adutls or 3+.
- Non Sticky.
- Safe for baby to touch while worn by an adult
- Amazing coloured bead range available in 25 different colours.
- Silicone will not mould, carry bacteria or nasty smells if cared for properly.
- Our Silicone Necklaces look amazing worn by any mum
Length: Silicone necklace lengths are never exact. Usual length is from 70cm-85cm.
Zebra Babies Silicone Teething Necklaces
Please note, due to the new restrictions and to stop the virus from spreading there will be no refunds or returns.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic we will not be accepting the return of any products sold. This is in line with the health recommendations from the Government to protect our communities, the Osteo4kidsandadults team, and to protect you from receiving something that has been out in the community. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.