Osteo4kids&adults Coronavirus (COVID-19) Clinic Protocol
We are open for ALL patient clinical care!
AS STATED BY THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT:
Our primary focus is the health, safety, and well-being of all our staff and our patients and with this, in mind, we want to keep you updated with some information about our health and safety practices & protocols that we are in place.
1. If you have or suspect you have COVID 19 symptoms (fever, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath, loss of taste) and have travelled or are nonurgent symptoms for treatment PLEASE call us to clarify and reschedule your appointment to a later date.
2. All patients entering the clinic must wear a mask, Antibac your hands prior to entering the clinic. Then wash your hands once inside the clinic. Practitioners will take your temperature on entering the clinic. Due to social distancing, we can only accept ONE patient and ONE carer in the room at the time.
3. Patients are to go into the waiting room where seating is spaced to align with social distancing recommendations. We have minimal seats for patients in this area, as we want your practitioners to take you straight into the treatment room.
4a. After each appointment we do a full disinfect and clean of all surfaces, desks, chairs, door handles, Hicaps machines, pens, remove all linen from the previous patient, and clean and disinfect the table.
4b. We wash our hands thoroughly before & after each patient and some practitioners will treat you with gloves on at times.
5. All practitioners and staff are adhering to the Department of Health guidelines.
6. We ask that if possible all nappy changing be completed in the back of your car, no nappy change table is available at the moment to reduce cross-contamination.
7. No food is to be brought into the clinic. Byo water bottles, please.
8. If you need to contact your practitioners, to respond to any questions you have about your musculoskeletal wellness please feel free to contact us using the form below or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We greatly appreciate your patience with this process and your support during this time.
To reiterate, our primary focus is the health, safety, and well-being of all our staff and our patients at 466 Plenty Road, Preston. We look forward to continuing to meet your allied health needs at this time.
For more information follow the link below:
Social Distancing and Isolation Guides for download below: