Osteo4kids&adults Coronavirus (COVID-19) Clinic Protocol
WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We will resume seeing ALL patients on the 28th of September.
Osteo4kidsandadults clinic and still treating patients.
Our primary focus is the health, safety and well being of all our staff and our patients and with this in mind we want to keep you updated with some information about our health and safety practices & protocols that we in place.
1a. Our staff are working staggered hours (social distancing measure).
1. If you have or suspect you have covid 19 symptoms (fever, sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath) and have travelled or are a non urgent symptoms for treatment PLEASE call us to clarify and reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We strongly advise you also contact the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 or your GP for advice.
2. All patients entering the clinic you must wearing a mask, Antibac your hands prior to entering the clinic .Then wash your hands once inside the clinic . Practitioners will take your temperature on entering the clinic . Due to social distancing we can only except ONE patient and ONE carer in the room at the time.
3. Patients are to go into waiting room where seating is spaced to align with social distancing recommendations. We have minimal seats for patients in this area, as we want your practitioners will take you straight into the treatment room.
4. We have reduced seating in the waiting area so we suggest if it's practical to call reception when you arrive in the car park. The receptionist or practitioner can call you to come into the clinic when the last patient has left to avoid unnecessary waiting.
4a. After each appointment we do a full disinfect and clean of all surfaces, desks, chairs, door handles, hicaps machines, pens, remove all linen from previous patient and clean and disinfect table.
4b. We wash our hands thoroughly before & after each patient and some practitioners will treat you with gloves on.
5. All practitioners and staff are adhering to Department of Health guidelines.
6. You will be asked some questions about COVID assessment and your temperature taken on arrival. If it is over 37.5 you will be asked to exit the clinic and reschedule the appointment
7. We ask that if possible all nappy changing to be completed in the back of your car, no nappy change table is available at the moment to reduce cross contamination.
8. No food is to be brought into the clinic. Byo water bottles please.
9. If you need to contact your practitioners, to respond to any questions you have about your musculoskeletal wellness please feel free to contact us using the form below or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Oxygen saturation will be checked by practitioners.
We greatly appreciate your patience with this process and your support during this time.
We recognise that this is a challenging time for everyone, and with this in mind we will not be applying 24 hr cancellation fees during this period.
To reiterate, our primary focus is the health,safety and well being of all our staff and our patients at 466 Plenty Road, Preston. We look forward to continuing to meet your allied health needs in this time.
For more information follow the link below:
Social Distancing and Isolation Guides for download below: